Results after some hours
The Balingua method is especially designed to propel a learner (beginner)right in the middle of the studied language in a very short time.
For example: working 20 to 30 hours with the Balingua method in Portuguese enables one to:
- Acquire the whole of syntactic constructions of this language as well as the main part of its morphology
- Acquire 300 vocabulary words in this language
- Express and use new sentences
- Overcome the fear of oral expression
- Acquire a correct accent
- Reach a good level of listening comprehension
Due to its basic principles, the Balingua method is a prelude or an initiation to what constitutes the heart of a language: its syntactic mechanisms. Once they are learned, all the rest – vocabulary, morphology (conjugations, declensions, …) comes on top of them.
On this basis, the learner can carry on with the method of his choice in order to put the finishing touches to his grammatical mastering of the language (orally and/or in writing) as well as to broaden his vocabulary in function of his own needs.
The Balingua method is to language learning what the building shell is to the building of a house. There is no point in trying to put doors and windows without foundations!